Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers

Politics 101 is a place where the Left and the Right can have a discussion on current issues. We all have our differences just please have respect for each other.
spike
Site Admin

Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers

Post by spike » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Now you know why the Liberals don't want voter ID requirements.
There is no reason other then voter fraud to reject a voter ID law.
If we had Voter ID the Liberals know that they would loose every election.

Please share this video and let America see how the left wants to control the voting results
in their favor. It's worked against Romney and it will work again in Hillary's favor in 2016 unless the people stand up
and tell your congressman and senators you want a voter ID law passed.
We need Voter ID Laws to protect the integrity of our electoral process.
You can reply to this post but Registration is required to start a new post.
Click the link below to register.
Click here to join

Fredsooner

Re: Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers

Post by Fredsooner » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

So can we now have a recall ?
The GOP would do nothing even if they knew over 5 million voter fraud was found.

spike
Site Admin

Post by spike » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:34 pm

MORE VOTER FRAUD FOUND
Audit Finds Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud in North Carolina
State election officials are looking into thousands of cases where registered voters may have voted in two states or after their reported death. A report presented Wednesday by Elections Director Kim Strach to the Joint Legislative Elections Oversight Committee said 81 voters have a voter history later than the date of their death. The audit further identified 13,416 deceased voters on voter rolls in Oct. 13. The audit showed 155,692 registered North Carolina voters whose first and last names, dates of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number match those of voters registered in other states, but who most recently registered or voted elsewhere. A total of 35,750 voters with matching first and last names and date of birth were registered in North Carolina and another state, and voted in both states in the 2012 general election. Another 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number were registered and voted in the 2012 general election in North Carolina and another state...A total of 28 states participated in the crosscheck, leaving data missing from 22 other states.

Read more on voter fraud then forward the link for the world to see .
You can reply to this post but Registration is required to start a new post.
Click the link below to register.
Click here to join

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 am

When I vote, I whip out my license and show it to the poll person. They always tell me, "that's not necessary." I tell them, "it is as far as I'm concerned and that's what they should be doing....checking ID." At one point and time during an election the poll person said, "We look at the signature and see if it's the same." Told her, "It's not good enough!" And, I say it loud enough so everyone hears. Ever since I was a little girl going to the polls with my parent's, this has been the practice. We now know how O and even local politician's get re-elected. Another aspect is redistricting before an election. In my neck of the woods, Louise Slaughter, who is head of rules and regulations, managed to get her area re-districted. She knew full well that if the district remained the same, she never would have gotten back into the Senate. People were so mad about her non-exisitent town hall meetings, saying it was "below her job description and wouldn't have one except on the phone." She and her girlfriend, Grandma Pelosi, even went to Syria to make nicey nice with the enemy even after our sitting president asked her not to go there. Anyway, all she's good for is ribbon cuttings. Her and Harry Reid should hang it up.