Another Pervert Uncovered - Senator SNL Al Franklin D-Wi

Politics 101 is a place where the Left and the Right can have a discussion on current issues. We all have our differences just please have respect for each other.
SusieQ

Another Pervert Uncovered - Senator SNL Al Franklin D-Wi

Post by SusieQ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:22 pm

A woman, Leeann Tweeden, came forward to the media that on a trip to Afgahnastan Al Franklin groped her, grabbed her towards him and stuck his tongue in her mouth. She pushed him away and told him to stop. A picture was showed on Foxnews that she had fallen asleep with her Keflar vest on he was posing for a picture bent over putting his hands on her breasts! He said it was a joke. Sorry, Al, a picture with a big smile on your face doing the deed is worth a thousand words. You are a pervert!
And these perverts are running our government? It's like a friggin soap opera! 😡

Another story on Roy Moore said the last woman that sat with her go to lawyer, Gloria E, who said Moore groped her 40 year's ago, the signature in her graduation book of Roy Moore was deemed a phoney according to experts. I noticed when she talked about this sitting with her high priced lawyer, she read from a written statement. It wasn't her words. A real put up job!

I'm sure we'll hear more on this soap opera, As The Stomach Turns!

spike
Site Admin

Re: Another Pervert Uncovered - Senator SNL Al Franklin D-Wi

Post by spike » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Yet another woman is coming forward against Franklin. This is getting to be like a soap opera........ I love it!
You can reply to this post but Registration is required to start a new post.
Click the link below to register.
Click here to join

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 pm

He sucked on SNL, too! It was a USO tour where he was feeling his jollies! Guess he, being on SNL made him think he was something special.. SNL in the beginning year's was funny but when he came on board it stunk. Beluchi era was the best. Now they have the has-been actor Alec Baldwin disrespecting our President. Not funny at all.
Politicians are getting just like Hollywood. A bunch of sleeze of the worse kind. Just like Slick Willie Clinton, their motto is, "if it feels good, do it." They don't care who they hurt and use for their own pleasure. And to think kid's look up to these sleeze bags.

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:47 pm

BTW, my husband said it made his day! He hopes that when his next election comes up the good people of Wisconsin tell him "no" and get someone with morals. We can help "drain the swamp!"

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 am

Sorry I meant the voters of Minnesotta. But, things are heating up with the ethics investigation. I can't stand the man. He's a perverted schmuck. His questioning of Sessions was awful. How he ever became a senator is beyond me.

spike
Site Admin

Post by spike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Things always seems to come out in the wash to bad people eventually, the problem with that is can we wait that long for the shit to hit the fan?
The Swamp is draining but at a very slow pace. We need to open up all the drains to get the job done faster.
Are you hearing us McCain, Flake, Paul, Collins, Corker, Johnson, and Murkowski, Get the hell out and let real conservatives do your job.
Click here to join

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Amen!

spike
Site Admin

Post by spike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:01 pm

You know, I was thinking that this would be a great strategist move by one party from another. If you are a Democrat in your way of thinking but run on the republican ticket and campaign on republican issues, then once in office and elected by the people you would have the power to stop many bills from passing and make the conservatives fail in everything they try to do.
I think that we know that the dems want to have all the power and the ability to control the American people. ( also known as dictatorship ) Just saying!
Click here to join

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:59 am

There are a lot of closet liberal's pretending to be Conservative Republican's. McCain is a perfect example and all the names you have mentioned. He's getting back at Trump, too, for saying he's not a hero. I think, too, a lot of these politicians are leaving because they are part of the swamp and have a lot to hide. Could be, too, they know they wouldn't get in by the voter's as they aren't doing what they promised for their constituents. Maybe they're all perverts. Who knows. But, you can bet that they know Trump will go after them. He's a man of his word and loves his country and wants the cancer cut out of our country.

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 am

It's Al Franken....guess I was thinking about Ben at the time...sorry for the mistake but I wasn't able to correct it for some reason.
He's leaving because he did not want the investigation to move forward, the coward. He still pleaded his innocence saying he didn't remember things happening the way the women said they did. In other words, the women are liars and he did nothing wrong. Again, a picture is worth a thousand words, Al. Why isn't he gone already? Why is he waiting a few weeks to leave? They said something that he chose to hand in his resignation before the senate so he wouldn't be sued? Didn't get that at all.
Maybe he thought he'd have to pay back the taxpayer's money for that pervert fund.